Cardamom Maple Salmon one of our favorite Recipe ways to make Cardamom Maple Salmons !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Cardamom Maple Salmon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 (2 pound) salmon fillet, cut into 3-inch pieces
Steps For Make Cardamom Maple Salmon
- Stir salt, paprika, cardamom, coriander, and black pepper together in a bowl. Add oil and maple syrup and stir until evenly combined.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dredge salmon pieces through the maple syrup mixture until evenly coated on all sides.
- Cook salmon in the preheated pan until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Watch How To Make Cardamom Maple Salmon
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPE
- How To Make Honey Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Marinated Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
- How To Make Butterscotch Oatmeal
- How To Make Sweet and Easy Corn on the Cob
- How To Make Rice Cooker Oats
- How To Make Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats
- How To Make Yellow Squash and Corn Saute
- How To Make Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting
- How To Make Jam Filled Butter Cookies
For Daily Updates Join Our Facebook Official Page