Tuna pasta bake recipe Gordon: Ramsay is one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Easy Tuna Pasta Bakes! Delicious, spicy, and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Easy tuna pasta bake recipe gordon ramsay
- 1 (14.6 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
Steps For Make Easy Tuna Pasta Bake
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain and toss pasta with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an ovenproof baking dish.
- While penne is cooking, melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add tuna and cook for 2 minutes. Pour heavy cream over tuna and season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Add penne and toss well. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and cover with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Watch How To Make Easy Tuna Pasta Bake its called also gordon ramsay tuna pasta bake
ALSO, CHECK OTHER RECIPE
- How To Make Honey Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Marinated Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
- How To Make Butterscotch Oatmeal
- How To Make Sweet and Easy Corn on the Cob
- How To Make Rice Cooker Oats
- How To Make Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats
- How To Make Yellow Squash and Corn Saute
- How To Make Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting
- How To Make Jam Filled Butter Cookies
For Daily Updates Join Our Facebook Official Page
Leave a Reply