Eggplant Tomato Bake one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Eggplant Tomato Bake !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Eggplant Tomato Bake
- 1 eggplant, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated fat-free Parmesan cheese
Steps How To Make Eggplant Tomato Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick oil spray. Arrange eggplant rounds on the cookie sheet and sprinkle Parmesan over the eggplant. Layer one slice of tomato on top of each eggplant round. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Watch How To Make Eggplant Tomatoes Bake
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Key West Chicken
- How To Make Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Perfect Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Easy Rumaki with Pineapple
- How To Make Summer Corn Dip
- How To Make Patriotic French Toast
- How To Make Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- How To Make Spanish Rice Bake
- How To Make Simple Garlic Shrimp
- How To Make Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini with Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce