Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, or as desired (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- cooking spray
Steps How To Make Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- Stir milk and vinegar together in a bowl; set aside to ‘sour’ for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk egg and butter into sour milk. Pour flour mixture into milk mixture and whisk until batter is smooth. Add cinnamon and vanilla extract to batter; mix well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Drop batter, 1/4 cup per pancake, onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Watch How To Make Fluffy & Delicious
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Roasted New Red Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Maple Salmon Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Sweet Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Extreme Chocolate Cake Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Impossible Cake Recipe
How To Make Kheer Rice Pudding Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply