Granny Kat’s Pumpkin Roll one of our favorite Recipe ways to make Pumpkin Roll !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Granny Kat’s Pumpkin Roll
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
Steps For Make Granny Kat’s Pumpkin Roll
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch jelly roll pan or cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in pumpkin puree, eggs, and lemon juice. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Spread the mixture evenly.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- Lay a damp linen towel on the counter, sprinkle it with confectioner’s sugar, and turn the cake onto the towel. Carefully roll the towel up (lengthwise) with the cake in it. Place the cake-in-towel on a cooling rack and let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Make the icing: In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and sugar with a wooden spoon or electric mixer.
- When the cake has cooled 20 minutes, unroll it and spread icing onto it. Immediately re-roll (not in the towel this time), and wrap it with plastic wrap. Keep the cake refrigerated or freeze it for up to 2 weeks in aluminum foil. Cut the cake in slices just before serving.
Watch How To Make Granny Kat’s Pumpkin Roll
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPE
- How To Make Honey Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Marinated Grilled Chicken
- How To Make Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
- How To Make Butterscotch Oatmeal
- How To Make Sweet and Easy Corn on the Cob
- How To Make Rice Cooker Oats
- How To Make Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats
- How To Make Yellow Squash and Corn Saute
- How To Make Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting
- How To Make Jam Filled Butter Cookies
For Daily Updates Join Our Facebook Official Page