Grilled Eggplant Rollups one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Grilled Eggplant Rollups !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Grilled Eggplant Rollups
- 1 eggplant, peeled and sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- salt as needed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning, or to taste
- 1 (4 ounce) log goat cheese, softened
- 2 canned whole roasted red peppers, drained and diced
Steps How To Make Grilled Eggplant Rollups
- Arrange eggplant slices on a large plate and sprinkle both sides with salt. Refrigerate until water has been drawn out, at least 30 minutes. Rinse eggplant slices and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Lightly brush both sides of eggplant slices with olive oil and season with Italian seasoning.
- Grill eggplant slices on the preheated grill, exactly 3 minutes per side. Spread goat cheese on 1 side of each eggplant slice and sprinkle with roasted red peppers. Serve open-faced or rolled up.
Watch How To Make Grilled Eggplant Rollups
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Key West Chicken
- How To Make Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Perfect Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Easy Rumaki with Pineapple
- How To Make Summer Corn Dip
- How To Make Patriotic French Toast
- How To Make Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- How To Make Spanish Rice Bake
- How To Make Simple Garlic Shrimp
- How To Make Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini with Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce
For Daily Updates Join Our Facebook Official Page