Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe is a vegetarian dish made from a mixture of fresh spinach, mint leaves, coriander leaves, boiled potato, green peas, onion, spices, and bread crumbs. The ingredients are blended together to form a dough-like mixture, which is then shaped into small round patties and shallow fried to a golden brown. The kababs are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, with a unique flavor that combines the freshness of herbs with the earthy taste of boiled potatoes and green peas. Hara Bhara Kabab is a healthy and flavorful snack that is enjoyed by people of all ages.
Here’s a recipe for a simple and delicious Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe
Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 large boiled potato, peeled and mashed
- 1 cup green peas, boiled
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch ginger, minced
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- Oil for shallow frying
Read also: Chakli Recipe
Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe Steps
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped spinach, mint, coriander leaves, boiled potato, green peas, onion, green chilies, garlic, ginger, cumin powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Add bread crumbs to the mixture and mix until it forms a dough-like consistency.
- Divide the mixture into small equal portions and shape each portion into a flat round patty.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add a thin layer of oil.
- Place the kababs in the pan and shallow fry until golden brown on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe Nutrition
One serving of Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe (2-3 kababs) approximately contains:
- 150-200 calories
- 7-10g of protein
- 10-15g of carbohydrates
- 7-10g of fat
- 2-3g of fiber
The nutritional value of Hara Bhara Kabab can vary based on the ingredients used, cooking method, and portion size. However, it is generally considered a nutritious snack or appetizer that is high in protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals. Additionally, as it is made from fresh greens, boiled potatoes, and green peas, it is also a good source of antioxidants and phytochemicals.
In conclusion, Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe is a delicious and nutritious vegetarian snack that is easy to make and widely enjoyed. It is made from a combination of fresh spinach, mint leaves, coriander leaves, boiled potato, green peas, onion, spices, and bread crumbs, which are blended together to form a dough-like mixture. The mixture is then shaped into small patties and shallow fried to a golden brown. Hara Bhara Kabab is a good source of protein, fiber, essential vitamins, and minerals, and is considered a healthy and flavorful snack. It can be enjoyed as an appetizer or a light meal, and is a popular dish in Indian cuisine.
Leave a Reply