How The Make The Best Dry-Roasted Chickpea Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to How The Best Dry-Roasted Chickpea Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make The Best Dry-Roasted Chickpea Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Steps for Make The Best Dry-Roasted Chickpea Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spread garbanzo beans in a baking dish and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, about 22 minutes. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Return to the baking dish.
- Continue baking chickpeas, stirring halfway through, until golden and dry on the outside, about 22 minutes more.
Watch How To Make The Best Dry-Roasted Chickpea Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||3.2 g||Potassium||124 mg|
|Saturated||0.0 g||Total Carbs||16 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||3.1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||3.5 g|