How To Make Air Fryer Bang-Bang Chicken Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Air Fryer Bang-Bang Chicken Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Air Fryer Bang-Bang Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloins, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 green onions, chopped
How To Make Air Fryer Bang-Bang Chicken Recipe
- Whisk mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, and Sriracha together in a large bowl. Spoon out 3/4 cup of the mixture and set aside.
- Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, close bag, and shake to coat. Transfer coated chicken pieces to the large bowl with the mayonnaise mixture and stir to combine.
- Place panko bread crumbs in another large plastic resealable bag. Working in batches, drop chicken pieces into bread crumbs, close, and shake to coat.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place as many chicken pieces into the air fryer basket as you can without overcrowding. Cook in the hot air fryer for 10 minutes. Flip and cook 5 additional minutes. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Transfer fried chicken to a large bowl and pour reserved sauce over the top. Sprinkle with green onions and toss to coat. Serve immediately.