How To Make Apple Pie is one of our favorite ways to make Apple Pie! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you dont like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Apple Pie:-
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) package double crust ready-to-use pie crust (such as Pillsbury®)
- 4 large red apples, cored and thinly sliced
Steps for Apple Pie:-
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stir in white sugar, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and water. Bring the syrup to a boil, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar, then remove from heat.
- Unroll pie crusts, press one into a 9-inch pie dish, and place the apples into the crust. Unroll the second crust on a work surface, and cut into about 8 1-inch wide strips. Criss-cross the strips over the apples, or weave into a lattice crust. Crimp the bottom crust over the lattice strips with your fingers. Spoon caramel sauce over pie, covering lattice portion of top crust; let remaining sauce drizzle through the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake until the crust is golden brown, the caramel on the top crust is set, and the apple filling is bubbling, 35 to 40 more minutes. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Watch How to Make Apple Pie Video
Apple Pie Nutrition Facts
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||25 g||Potassium||166 mg|
|Saturated||10.0 g||Total Carbs||56.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||3.4 g|