How To Make Artichoke Hearts Gratin Recipe . one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Artichoke Hearts Gratin Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Artichoke Hearts Gratin Recipe
- 6 canned artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
Steps for Make Artichoke Hearts Recipe
- Place artichoke heart halves on a paper towel cut-side down to drain for about 15 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with vegetable oil.
- Place artichoke heart halves on the prepared baking sheet, cut side up. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Broil artichoke hearts until browned on top, about 7 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.