How To Make Asian Salmon Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Asian Salmon Recipe’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Asian Salmon Recipe
- 2 pounds salmon fillets, with skin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups long-grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3 cups water
Steps for Make Asian Salmon Recipe
- Make several shallow slashes in the skinless side of the salmon fillets. Place fillets skin-side down in a glass baking dish. In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, pepper, onion and sesame oil. Pour the liquid over the salmon, cover, and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium saucepan, combine the rice, water, and dill weed. Cover pan, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook 20 minutes, until rice is tender and water has been absorbed. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before removing lid and fluffing rice with a fork.
- Remove cover from salmon, and bake the fish and the marinade for about 30 minutes, or until fish can be flaked with a fork. Serve salmon over the rice, and pour sauce over.