How To Make Asian Steak and Vegetable Stir-fry Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Asian Steak and Vegetable Stir-fry Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Asian Steak and Vegetable Stir-fry Recipe
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 carrots, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 pound beef top sirloin (1 inch thick), cut into 1/4-inch strips, divided
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts (optional)
Steps for Make Asian Steak and Vegetable Stir-fry Recipe
- Place broccoli, sugar snap peas, bell pepper, carrots, and water to a large nonstick skillet. Bring to a boil, covered, over high heat. then reduce heat to medium-high. Cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a colander to drain.
- Wipe skillet with a paper towel, then return to medium-high heat until hot. Add half each of beef, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry to desired doneness, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with remaining beef, ginger, and garlic.
- Return all beef and vegetables to skillet, stir in teriyaki and crushed red pepper, and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve over hot cooked rice and sprinkle with peanuts.
Watch How To Make Asian Steak and Vegetable Stir-fry Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Indian Tomato Rice Recipe
How To Make Ham and Pineapple Dinner Recipe
How To Make Banana Banana Bread Recipe
How To Make Ice Cream Cones Recipe
How To Make Original Irish Cream Recipe
How To Make Sassy Sangria Recipe
Leave a Reply