How To Make Avocado-Banana-Walnut Muffins Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Avocado-Banana-Walnut Muffins Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Avocado-Banana-Walnut Muffins Recipe
- 2 small bananas
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
How To Make Avocado-Banana-Walnut Muffins Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Cream together bananas and avocado in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer. Pour in eggs and milk; mix well.
- Whisk whole wheat flour, brown sugar, white sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Pour flour mixture into banana mixture slowly and mix until incorporated. Add walnuts and mix for 1 minute.
- Divide batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Watch How To Make Avocado-Banana-Walnut Muffins Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Roasted New Red Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Maple Salmon Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Sweet Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Extreme Chocolate Cake Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Impossible Cake Recipe
How To Make Kheer Rice Pudding Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply