How To Make Avocado-Banana-Walnut Muffins Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Avocado-Banana-Walnut Muffins Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Avocado-Banana-Walnut Muffins Recipe
- 2 small bananas
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
How To Make Avocado-Banana-Walnut Muffins Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Cream together bananas and avocado in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer. Pour in eggs and milk; mix well.
- Whisk whole wheat flour, brown sugar, white sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Pour flour mixture into banana mixture slowly and mix until incorporated. Add walnuts and mix for 1 minute.
- Divide batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.