How To Make Baked Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to How To Make Baked Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Baked Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 tablespoons fine bread crumbs, or to taste
Steps for Make Baked Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Blend cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and taco seasoning together in a bowl; spread into jalapeno halves and arrange onto prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the cheese filling.
- Bake until the peppers are just tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
Watch How To Make Baked Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||9.9 g||Potassium||64 mg|
|Saturated||6 g||Total Carbs||3 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0.4 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||1 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||4.1 g|
Leave a Reply