How To Make Baked Mac and Cheese for One is one of our favorite ways to Make Baked Mac and Cheese for One’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Baked Mac and Cheese for One :-
- 3 tablespoons uncooked macaroni pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
Steps for Make Baked Mac and Cheese for One:-
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large pot of salted water, lightly boil the macaroni for about 5 minutes until half-cooked.
- Whisk the egg and milk together in a large cup. Add butter and cheese to the egg and milk. Stir well.
- Place the lightly cooked macaroni in the prepared baking dish. Pour the egg and cheese liquid over the macaroni, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and stir well. Press the mixture evenly around the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the top is brown.
Watch How To Make Baked Mac and Cheese for One:-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|
Leave a Reply