How To Make Banana Cake Recipe .one of our favorite Recipe ways to make Banana Cake Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Banana Cake Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 1/8 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
Steps for Make Banana Cake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan. In a small bowl, mix mashed bananas with lemon juice, set aside. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream 3/4 cup butter and 2 1/8 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk. Stir in banana mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and place directly into freezer for 45 minutes. This will make the cake very moist.
- For the frosting: In a large bowl, cream 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1 teaspoon vanilla. Add confectioners sugar and beat on low speed until combined, then on high until frosting is smooth. Spread on cooled cake.
Watch How To Make Banana Cake Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Dill Pickle Soup Recipe
How To Make Dal Makhani Recipe
How To Make Potstickers Recipe
How To Make Super Smoothie Recipe
How To Make Monkey Bread Recipe
How To Make Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Leave a Reply