How To Make Basic Italian Bean Soup Recipe .one of our favorite Recipe ways to make Basic Italian Bean Soup Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Basic Italian Bean Soup Recipe
- olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 24 ounces prepared cannellini beans
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Steps for Make Basic Italian Bean Soup Recipe
- Heat olive oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion in hot oil until tender, about 5 minutes; add garlic and continue cooking until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Pour tomato sauce into the pot; stir. Add cannelini beans, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until the beans are hot, 5 to 7 minutes more.
Watch How To Make Basic Italian Bean Soup Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Dill Pickle Soup Recipe
How To Make Dal Makhani Recipe
How To Make Potstickers Recipe
How To Make Super Smoothie Recipe
How To Make Monkey Bread Recipe
How To Make Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Leave a Reply