How To Make Best Spinach Dip Ever one of our favorite Recipe ways to How To Make Best Spinach Dip Ever Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Spinach Dip Ever Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1.8 ounce) package dry leek soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (1 pound) loaf round sourdough bread
Steps for Make Spinach Dip Ever Recipe
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours, or overnight.
- Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with mayonnaise mixture. Tear removed bread chunks into pieces for dipping.
Watch How To Make Spinach Dip Ever Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||47.4 g||Potassium||336 mg|
|Saturated||15 g||Total Carbs||53.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||2.9 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||3 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||13.3 g|
Leave a Reply