Blitz Puff Pastry one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Blitz Puff Pastry ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Blitz Puff Pastry
- 1 1/4 cups cake flour
- 3 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups cold butter, cut into tablespoon-sized pieces
- 1 1/4 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
Steps How To Make Blitz Puff Pastry
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake flour, bread flour, salt and white sugar. Stir in the chunks of butter so that each one is completely coated in flour. Combine the cold water and lemon juice; stir into the bowl while lightly tossing the ingredients to moisten them evenly. Gather the dough into a ball.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a rectangle about 1/2 inch thick. Keep the edges as square as possible. The dough will look terrible, but don’t worry, it will shape up. Fold the dough into thirds like a business letter, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the dough on the floured work surface and turn at a 90 degree angle from the last time you rolled it out. Roll again into a rectangle again and fold into thirds. If the dough is still cold and manageable, rotate and roll again, then fold into thirds, or refrigerate and continue in 30 minutes. Finish by rolling the dough out to the size of a baking sheet. Place on a lightly floured baking sheet and wrap in plastic. refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using.
- To use, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness and cut into shapes with a sharp knife. Use as directed in recipes calling for puff pastry, or alternatively, enclose desired fillings and bake in a preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven until puffed and golden brown.
Watch How To Make Blitz Puff Pastry
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Roasted New Red Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Maple Salmon Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Sweet Potatoes Recipe
How To Make Extreme Chocolate Cake Recipe
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe
How To Make Impossible Cake Recipe
How To Make Kheer Rice Pudding Recipe
How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Leave a Reply