How To Make Brandied Cherry Clafouti Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Brandied Cherry Clafouti Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Brandied Cherry Clafouti Recipe
- 2 cups canned tart cherries, drained
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2/3 cup white sugar, divided
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar, or as needed
Steps for Make Brandied Cherry Clafouti Recipe
- Mix cherries, brandy, and 1/3 cup white sugar in a bowl; let soak for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Remove cherries from brandy mixture using a slotted spoon and transfer to the prepared pie pan. Pour brandy mixture into a blender; add remaining 1/3 cup sugar, milk, flour, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon zest, salt, and allspice to the blender. Pulse mixture until batter is smooth; pour over cherries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until golden and puffy, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool slightly and dust with confectioners’ sugar to serve.