How To Make Brazilian White Rice Recipe .one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Brazilian White Rice Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Brazilian White Rice Recipe
- 2 cups long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups hot water
Steps for Make Brazilian White Rice Recipe
- Place the rice in a colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion in the oil for one minute. Stir in the garlic and cook until the garlic is golden brown. Add the rice and salt and cook and stir until the rice begins to brown. Pour hot water over rice mixture and stir. Reduce heat to low, cover the saucepan, and allow to simmer until the water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
Watch How To Make Brazilian White Rice Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Dill Pickle Soup Recipe
How To Make Dal Makhani Recipe
How To Make Potstickers Recipe
How To Make Super Smoothie Recipe
How To Make Monkey Bread Recipe
How To Make Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Leave a Reply