How To Make Broiled Tilapia Parmesan Recipe . one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Broiled Tilapia Parmesan Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Broiled Tilapia Parmesan Recipe
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets
Steps for Make Broiled Tilapia Parmesan Recipe
- Combine the rice and 4 cups of water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low; simmer until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- In a separate saucepan, whisk together the peanut butter, 1 cup hot water, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, garlic, green onions and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, and adding more hot water 1/4 cup at a time to maintain a pourable consistency.
- Bring about 1 inch of water to a boil in a large pot. Place the spinach and tofu into a steamer basket and set over the boiling water. Cover and steam until spinach has wilted and tofu is heated through, about 7 minutes.
Watch How To Make Broiled Tilapia Parmesan Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Kettle Corn Recipe
How To Make Brown Sugar Smokies Recipe
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
How To Make Korean Kimchi Recipe
How To Make Zucchini Brownies Recipe
How To Make Honey Nut Granola Recipe
Leave a Reply