How To Make Busy Day Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Busy Day Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Busy Day Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package buttermilk ranch dressing mix
Steps for Make Busy Day Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese until well blended. Add sugar, and beat until light and fluffy. Blend in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the coconut extract. Mix in flour and baking powder until just moistened, then stir in coconut. Spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a cooling rack.
Watch How To Make Busy Day Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Indian Tomato Rice Recipe
How To Make Ham and Pineapple Dinner Recipe
How To Make Banana Banana Bread Recipe
How To Make Ice Cream Cones Recipe
How To Make Original Irish Cream Recipe
How To Make Sassy Sangria Recipe
Leave a Reply