How To Make Caprese Skewers Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Caprese Skewers Recipe !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Caprese Skewers Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) container small fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 (4 ounce) package fresh basil leaves
- 1 (10.5 ounce) container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 24 small skewers, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
How To Make Caprese Skewers Recipe
- Wrap each mozzarella ball with a basil leaf.
- Thread a tomato half, a basil-wrapped mozzarella ball, and another tomato half onto a skewer. Repeat until all tomatoes are on skewers. Sprinkle with salt and pepper