How To Make Carol’s Chicken Salad Recipe .one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Carol’s Chicken Salad Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Carol’s Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups diced, cooked chicken breast meat
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced Swiss cheese
Steps for Make Carol’s Chicken Salad Recipe Recipe
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, salt, poultry seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, green onions, water chestnuts, Swiss cheese, and grapes. Add the mayonnaise mixture, and stir to coat. Chill until serving.