How to Make Catfish Tuscany , Succulent broiled fish fillets topped with a Mediterranean-inspired blend of cheese and tomatoes. It looks and tastes like heaven and takes just 20 minutes to prepare.
Ingredients for Catfish Tuscany :-
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets catfish.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
Steps for Catfish Tuscany :-
- Preheat broiler to 500 degrees. Coat a broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray. Brush both sides of fillets with lemon juice, and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place fillets flat side up on prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, mix Parmesan cheese, butter, and mayonnaise.
- Broil fish about 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes. Remove pan from oven, and turn fillets over. Spread the cheese mixture evenly over each fillet. Top with tomato slices. Broil an additional 4 to 6 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Watch How to Make Catfish Tuscany
Catfish Tuscany Nutrition Facts :-
|Total Fat||19 g||Potassium||447 mg|
|Saturated||7 g||Total Carbs||3 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||2 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||19 g|