How To Make Chef John’s Stuffed Peppers Recipe is one of our favorite Recipes ways How To make chef johns stuffed peppers Recipe ’! Delicious, spicy, and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Chef John’s Stuffed Peppers Recipe its called also “papa johns peppers”
- cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 pound hot Italian pork sausage, casing removed
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 4 large green bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, plus more for topping
Steps for Make Chef John’s Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Set the cooked rice aside.
- Cook onion and olive oil over medium heat until onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes. Transfer half of cooked onion to a large bowl and set aside.
- Stir marinara sauce, beef broth, balsamic vinegar, and red pepper flakes into the skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour sauce mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish and set aside.
- Combine ground beef, Italian sausage, diced tomatoes, Italian parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper into bowl with reserved onions; mix well. Stir in cooked rice and Parmigiano Reggiano. Stuff green bell peppers with beef and sausage mixture.
Watch How To Make Chef John’s Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||16.9 g||Potassium||636 mg|
|Saturated||6.0 g||Total Carbs||35.1 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||9 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||20.1 g|
Get Bonus Recipe in short:
INGREDIENTS Of Stuffed jalapeno peppers recipes:
10 jalapeno pepper Ingredients:
¼ cup light cream cheese
¼ cup salsa
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
¾ cup fresh breadcrumbs
2 Tbsp chopped parsley
2 Tbsp butter, melted
Follow these easy steps complete:
- 1. preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2. Wearing rubber gloves to protect hands cut peppers in half lengthwise.
- 3. With a small knife, scrape out seeds and membranes, leaving the stem intact.
- 4. In the bowl, combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and salsa; blend in 1/4 cup (50 mL) bread crumbs.
- 5. Spoon filling into each pepper half.
- 6. In a small bowl, toss together remaining bread crumbs, parsley, and butter.
- 7. Top each jalapeño with a bread crumb mixture. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.)
- 8. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until topping is golden and crisp.
Make Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes Recipe
Leave a Reply