How To Make Chicken Eugene Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Chicken Eugene Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Chicken Eugene Recipe
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) jar dried beef
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Steps for Make Chicken Eugene Recipe
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Line a 9×13 inch glass baking dish with dried beef. Wrap the chicken breasts with the bacon strips and place the wrapped chicken breasts onto the beef. Mix together the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup and pour evenly over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 3 hours and enjoy, enjoy!