Chocolate-Cheesecake Cookies one of our favorite Recipe ways how to Chocolate-Cheesecake Cookies !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Chocolate-Cheesecake Cookies
- Cookie Dough:
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steps How To Make Chocolate-Cheesecake Cookies
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda together in a bowl. Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Fold in nuts. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- While dough is chilling, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove dough from fridge and form about 1 tablespoon dough into a ball; make an indentation and fill with about 1 teaspoon filling. Place cookie on an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 11 to 13 minutes. Allow cookies to cool completely before removing from the baking sheet, about 20 minutes.
Watch How To Make Chocolate-Cheesecake Cookies
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
- How To Make Key West Chicken
- How To Make Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Perfect Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- How To Make Easy Rumaki with Pineapple
- How To Make Summer Corn Dip
- How To Make Patriotic French Toast
- How To Make Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- How To Make Spanish Rice Bake
- How To Make Simple Garlic Shrimp
- How To Make Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini with Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce