How To Make Cilantro Chutney Recipe .one of our favorite Recipe ways to make Cilantro Chutney Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Cilantro Chutney Recipe
- 2 bunches fresh cilantro, leaves picked from stems
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 green chile peppers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
Steps for Make Cilantro Chutney Recipe
Blend the cilantro, ginger, cumin, green chile peppers, lemon juice, and tomato sauce in a food processor or blender until finely ground. Stir water into the mixture to give a sauce-like consistency as desired.