How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
Steps for Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion. Roll into small meatballs.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once.
- In a slow cooker or large saucepan over low heat, blend the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Add meatballs, and simmer for 1 hour before serving
Watch How To Make Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Indian Tomato Rice Recipe
How To Make Ham and Pineapple Dinner Recipe
How To Make Banana Banana Bread Recipe
How To Make Ice Cream Cones Recipe
How To Make Original Irish Cream Recipe
How To Make Sassy Sangria Recipe
Leave a Reply