How To Make Coconut Chutney is one of our favorite ways to Make Coconut Chutney’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Coconut Chutney :-
- 1/2 fresh whole coconut, drained and grated
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 fresh red chili peppers, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
Steps for Make Coconut Chutney:-
- Place the coconut and yogurt in a blender or food processor. Process to a paste-like consistency. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in chili peppers, mustard seed, and cumin seeds. Cook until mustard seeds start to pop. Spoon over the coconut mixture. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
Watch How To Coconut Chutnies:-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
Chutney’s Nutrition Fact’s
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|