How To Make Coconut Cream Pound Cake Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Coconut Cream Pound Cake Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Coconut Cream Pound Cake Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flaked coconut
Steps for Make Coconut Cream Pound Cake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese until well blended. Add sugar, and beat until light and fluffy. Blend in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the coconut extract. Mix in flour and baking powder until just moistened, then stir in coconut. Spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a cooling rack.