How To Coconut Cream Pound Cake is one of our favorite ways to Make Coconut Cream Pound Cake’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Coconut Cream Pound Cakes:-
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flaked coconu
Steps for Make Coconut Cream Pound Cake :-
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese until well blended. Add sugar, and beat until light and fluffy. Blend in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the coconut extract. Mix in flour and baking powder until just moistened, then stir in coconut. Spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a cooling rack.
Watch How To Make Easily Coconut Cream Pound Cake :-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
Coconut Cream Pound Cake’s Nutrition Fact’s
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|