Cilantro Chicken Salad one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Yummy Cilantro Chicken Salad !Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Cilantro Chicken Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or more as needed
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, or more to taste, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, plus more to taste
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch poultry seasoning, or more to taste
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, or to taste
- 2 squeezes lime juice, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste
How To Make Cilantro Chicken Salad
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add chicken. Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside and juices run clear, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer cooked chicken to a large mixing bowl.
- Add celery, red onion, and almonds to the bowl with the chicken. Toss in mayonnaise, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, and cilantro. Season with additional salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add additional mayonnaise if salad seems too dry.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour. Serve chilled.