How To Make Delicious Ham and Potato Soup Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Delicious Ham and Potato Soup Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Delicious Ham and Potato Soup Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup diced cooked ham
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground white or black pepper, or to taste
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
Steps for Make Delicious Ham and Potato Soup Recipe
- Combine the potatoes, celery, onion, ham and water in a stockpot. Bring to a boil, then cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in the chicken bouillon, salt and pepper.
- In a separate saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Whisk in flour with a fork, and cook, stirring constantly until thick, about 1 minute. Slowly stir in milk as not to allow lumps to form until all of the milk has been added. Continue stirring over medium-low heat until thick, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir the milk mixture into the stockpot, and cook soup until heated through. Serve immediately.
Watch How To Make Delicious Ham and Potato Soup Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Asian Salmon Recipe
How To Make Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
How To Make Baked Kale Chips Recipe
How To Make Louisiana Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe
How To Make Sausage Gravy Recipe
How To Make Frogmore Stew Recipe
Leave a Reply