How To Make Dessert Pizza is one of our favorite ways to Make Dessert Pizza Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Dessert Pizza
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, halved
Steps for Make Dessert Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Press cookie dough evenly into a 12 inch pizza pan. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Spread whipped topping over cooled crust. Arrange fruit in a decorative pattern. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Watch How To Make Dessert Pizza Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||13.5 g||Potassium||123 mg|
|Saturated||6.0 g||Total Carbs||33.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||17 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||2.2 g|