How To Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 French baguette
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Steps for Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
- In a large bowl, combine the roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the baguette into 3/4-inch slices. On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices. Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Watch How To Make Double Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Indian Tomato Rice Recipe
How To Make Ham and Pineapple Dinner Recipe
How To Make Banana Banana Bread Recipe
How To Make Ice Cream Cones Recipe
How To Make Original Irish Cream Recipe
How To Make Sassy Sangria Recipe
Leave a Reply