How To Make Easy Coleslaw Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Easy Coleslaw Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Easy Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
Steps for Make Easy Coleslaw Recipe
- Combine the cabbage, bell pepper, onion and carrot.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil and sugar. Pour enough dressing over salad to coat. Mix well , cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- Drain any excess liquid, toss and serve cold.