How To Make Easy Marinated Feta Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Easy Marinated Feta Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Easy Marinated Feta
- 1 pound feta cheese, cubed
- 1 chile pepper
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 1 pinch lemon zest
- 1 cup olive oil, or as needed
Steps for Make Easy Marinated Feta
- Place feta cheese in a glass jar. Add chile pepper, herbes de Provence, and lemon zest. Fill jar with olive oil so feta is completely covered and seal.
- Marinate in a cool place, but not in the refrigerator, for 3 to 4 days. Remove chile pepper before serving.