How to Make Easy Shrimp FraDiavolo Recipe one of our favorite ways to How to Make Easy Shrimp FraDiavolo Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Shrimp FraDiavolo Recipe
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 vine-ripe tomatoes, seeded
- 1 tablespoon butter, or to taste
- 1 cup dry white wine
- olive oil
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
Steps for Make Shrimp FraDiavolo Recipe
- Place shrimp in a resealable container or zip-top bag. Add red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and salt; toss together. Seal and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Pulse vine tomatoes in a blender until smooth.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Add marinated shrimp and increase heat to medium. Cook and stir until slightly browned on the outsides but not cooked through, about 1 1/2 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add a splash of white wine to the frying pan and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom using a wooden spoon. Pour in olive oil. Add onion to the hot oil and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Pour in remaining wine and cook until reduced by half, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the pureed tomatoes, plum tomatoes, basil, parsley, and oregano to the sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, stirring frequently, until flavors combine, about 25 minutes. Toss shrimp back into the pan and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes more.
Watch How To Make Best Guacamole Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||8.5 g||Potassium||779 mg|
|Saturated||3 .0 g||Total Carbs||13.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||4.5 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||6 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||21.3 g|