How To Make Eggplant Antipasto Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Eggplant Antipasto Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Eggplant Antipasto Recipe
- 1 large eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed green olives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Steps for Make Eggplant Antipasto Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium baking dish, mix the eggplant, onion, garlic, green bell pepper, mushrooms and olive oil.
- Cook covered 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove the eggplant mixture from the oven and stir in the water, sliced stuffed green olives, salt, tomato paste, red wine vinegar, sugar, basil, oregano and pepper.
- Continue baking 30 minutes, or until the eggplant is tender.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator 8 hour or overnight before serving.
Watch How To Make Eggplant Antipasto Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Thai Peanut Dressing Recipe
How To Make Chicken Eugene Recipe
How To Make Fruishi Spring Rolls Recipe
How To Make Busy Day Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe
How To Make Coconut Cream Pound Cake Recipe
How To Make Jan’s Pretzel Dogs Recipe
How To Make Asian Steak and Vegetable Stir-fry Recipe
How To Make Potato Chips Recipe
Leave a Reply