How To Make French Toast Souffle is one of our favorite ways to Make French Toast Souffle’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make French Toast Souffle:-
- 10 cups white bread cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
Steps for Make French Toast Souffles :-
- Place bread cubes in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in milk, half and half, maple syrup, and vanilla until mixture is smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture over the bread; cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, remove souffle from refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar, and serve warm.
Watch How To Make Easily French Toast Souffle:-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
French Toast Souffle’s Nutrition Fact’s
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|