How To Make Fried Yellow Squash Recipe is one of our favorite ways to How To Make Fried Yellow Squash Recipe ’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make How To Make Fried Yellow Squash Recipe
- 3/4 cup self-rising cornbread mix (such as Martha White®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or more as needed
Steps for Make Fried Yellow Squash Recipe
- Place cornbread mix in a gallon-size resealable bag; season with salt and black pepper. Add squash, seal bag, and shake to coat evenly. Remove squash from bag and shake off any excess cornmeal.
- Heat about 1/4 inch of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry squash in the hot oil, working in batches, until center is cooked and edges are crisp, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
Watch How To How To Make Fried Yellow Squash Recipe
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
|Total Fat||0.5 g||Potassium||39 mg|
|Saturated||0.0g||Total Carbs||1.5 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||1 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||0.2 g|