How To Make Frogmore Stew Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Frogmore Stew Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Frogmore Stew Recipe
- 6 quarts water
- 3/4 cup Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 2 pounds new red potatoes
- 2 pounds hot smoked sausage links, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 12 ears corn – husked, cleaned and quartered
- 4 pounds large fresh shrimp, unpeeled
Steps for Make Frogmore Stew Recipe
- Bring water and Old Bay Seasoning to boil in a large stockpot.
- Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes. Add sausage and cook for 5 minutes more. Add corn and cook for another 5 minutes. Stir in the shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes. Drain immediately and serve.