How To Make Gail’s Seven Layer Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to Make Gail’s Seven Layer Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Gail’s Seven Layer Recipe
- 1 head lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 3 carrots, grated
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Ranch-style salad
Steps for Make Gail’s Seven Layer Recipe
- Chop lettuce and toss in a large bowl with grated cabbage and carrots. Spread mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan.
- Evenly cover the lettuce with a layer of tomato, followed by a layer of avocado, a layer of green onion, a layer of beans and a layer of chips. Pour the dressing over all and sprinkle with the cheese. Cover and refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes before serving.