How To Make Garlic Shrimp Scampi is one of our favorite ways to Make Shrimp Scampi ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Garlic Shrimp Scampi:-
- 1/2 cup tandoori paste
- 6 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 pieces tandoori naan bread
- 3 teaspoons spicy curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 (4 ounce) spreadable goat cheese
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese
Steps for Make Garlic Shrimp Scampi :-
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add angel hair pasta and return pot to boil. Cook until al dente. Drain well.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter, saute garlic until tender, remove garlic and discard. Add shrimp and cook until colored pink. Stir in white wine. The bread crumbs are used as thickening, so stir in a little at a time until desired thickness is reached.
- Serve shrimp over angel hair pasta, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Watch How To Make Easily Garlic Shrimp Scampi:-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
Garlic Shrimp Scampi’s Nutrition Fact’s
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|