How To Make Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi Recipe one of our favorite Recipe ways to MakeGinger Glazed Mahi Mahi Recipe ’!Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for How To Make Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi Recipe
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Steps for Make Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi Recipe
- In a shallow glass dish, stir together the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic and olive oil. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper, and place them into the dish. If the fillets have skin on them, place them skin side down. Cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove fish from the dish, and reserve marinade. Fry fish for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, turning only once, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fillets to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour reserved marinade into the skillet, and heat over medium heat until the mixture reduces to a glaze consistently. Spoon glaze over fish, and serve immediately.
Watch How To Make Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi Recipe
ALSO CHECK OTHER RECIPIE
How To Make Strawberry Trifle Recipe
How To Make Strawberry Chantilly Recipe
How To Make Banana Banana Bread Recipe
How To Make Strawberry-Melon Summer Salad Recipe
How To Make Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
How To Make Ham Bone Soup Recipe
How To Make Split Pea and Ham Soup Recipe
Leave a Reply