How To Make Gluten-Free Magic Cookie Bars is one of our favorite ways to Make Honey Cornbread’ ! Delicious, spicy and full of flavor! If you don’t like intense hot flavor, cut down the crushed red pepper flakes!
Ingredients for Make Gluten-Free Magic Cookie Bars :-
- 2 cups gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Steps for Make Gluten-Free Magic Cookie Bar :-
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl; press into an 8×11-inch glass casserole dish. Pour condensed milk evenly over the crust. Sprinkle chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans evenly on top and press down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool before cutting.
Watch How To Make Gluten-Free Magic Cookie Bar:-
- Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.:-
Gluten-Free Magic Cookie Bar’s Nutrition Fact’s
|Total Fat||10.8 g||Potassium||71 mg|
|Saturated||7.0 g||Total Carbs||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||1.4 g|
Leave a Reply